A variety of distinctive beach choices are available on the Carolina Coast in the Charleston area within as little as 15 minutes to less than an hour from Historic Downtown Charleston. Explore Charleston South Carolina coastal real estate and the area beach communities from North to South including Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, Kiawah Island and Seabrook Island and see the different real estate options you have including luxury oceanfront, beachfront and golf course homes, golf villas, condos and townhomes.
Whether you are looking for investment property, or a retirement, vacation or second home on the Carolina Coast, you can find it on one of Charleston’s Beaches.
- Wild Dunes Resort is everything you would expect in a world class resort offering you the perfect vacation home in a gated luxury oceanfront resort with golf, tennis and much more.
- The Isle of Palms offers a dazzling array of exceptional beachfront, oceanfront and waterfront homes and condos.
- Sullivan’s Island is arguably the most exclusive residential beachfront community close to Charleston.
- Folly Beach is very much the classic beach town and popularly known as “The Edge of America”.
- Kiawah Island is the most famous of all Charleston area beach communities and considered by many to be the finest residential beachfront golf course community on the East Coast.
- Seabrook Island offers a more laid back beachfront atmosphere with one of the prettiest beaches you’ll find anywhere along with great golf, tennis and much more.